Director - Advanced Imaging and Visualization
US Hospital Medical Device
Why I'm a JPAL
I've been a JPAL for about 4 years now. It's great opportunity to connect with external innovation and impact our way of developing and uptaking technologies that make big difference for the patients, surgeons and us as a company.
- Director - Advanced Imaging and Visualization Technologies, Digital Surgery, Ethicon
- Director - Enabling Technologies, DePuy Spine
- Head of New Technologies and Innovation – Baxter Inc.
- Led large engineering teams in “evolutionizing” existing medical devices (HW, SW, FW, ME)
- Led global software (LIMS) development team (Brazil, India, China, US) to standardize genomics research
- Led Scientific Technical team at Pfizer focused on developing new medical devices: automation/robotics, research, diagnostics
- Adjunct Professor – Electrical and Systems Engineering
"The best way to predict the future is to create it!"
Educator and gardener in heart: enjoy teaching, knowledge transfer, developing others and seeing them flourish and make difference