Senior Director, Immunology Translational Sciences and Medicine
Why I'm a JPAL
Interested in keeping in touch with the early stage companies.
- Broadly knowledgeable, driven scientific leader with a strong background in research and development in immunology with a focus on autoimmunity, inflammation, translational research and biomarkers/precision medicine.
- Track record in design and implementation of cross-disciplinary research strategies from target/drug discovery and validation, pre-clinical, biomarkers strategy and early clinical development
- Rationale and design of early development studies (SAD/MAD), mechanism of action and proof of concept studies, as well as support to late stage and post-launched assets
- Experience in pre-clinical pharmacology/efficacy in vitro and in vivo assessment of drug candidates to establish PK/PD, mechanistic readouts, biomarkers discovery
- Excellent group leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills demonstrated by the formation of high performing motivated teams
- Demonstrated ability to identify, establish and manage productive research and clinical trial collaborations with academia
"Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality."
- Bruce Lee
I cannot tell jokes.