Skip to main content
Terms and Conditions
- For security reasons, persons under the age of 18 years old are restricted from entering JLABS facilities. Those under 18 years old willing to attend a JLABS event need to contact the event organizer directly.
- JLABS requires 1 working day written notice for any cancellations and refund for full amount. NO post event refunds will be issued.
- JLABS retains the right to cancel an event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered attendee for no additional fee. Substitute attendees must be able to provide HCC information and automatically agrees to all terms & conditions.
- JLABS is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled event.
- JLABS reserves the right to vary the program, presenters, time and location where necessary.
- Attendees may be photographed or videotaped for use in JLABS promotional material.
- When registering to a JLABS event, you will be asked if you’d like to be added to the JLABS mailing list. Should you wish to opt-out, please contact JLABS to indicate your desire to be removed from the attendee list or select the unsubscribe option on any email.
- Attendees data will be processed with respect to the event, including a post-event survey. Since JLABS programming runs internationally, data will be shared across-borders as well.