Battling Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
About 37 million Americans adults have Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and millions more are at an increased risk*. As we gain greater understanding of kidney disease pathophysiology, we anticipate developing more effective therapeutics and tools for prevention and treatment.
In this webinar, a panel of scientific experts and entrepreneurs discusses the latest science and new areas of discovery they feel are primed to help overcome the current challenges of CKD.
Specific topics covered include:
- Strategies to stop the progression and reverse the sequence of the disease
- New insights into pathways or mechanisms for kidney repair from novel technologies
- Challenges and opportunities on new therapeutic modalities for CKD, e.g. siRNA, protein degraders, gene therapy, etc.
- Strategies for tissue specific drug delivery to the kidney
- Key biomarkers and new technologies for predicting kidney damage and rate of disease progression