The Five W's of Holding Your First, First-in-Human Trial
If you are thinking about your clinical trials, watch this session to gain key insights into the details of executing your first trials.
Topics will include:
- Preparing for your FIH, Phase 1B trials
- The questions you should be asking – what, why, where, when and how?
- High level considerations when planning clinical trials
- The importance of proactive planning and the right partner
- Partner/vendor/country selection
- Regulatory environment
- Study populations and design
- Safety considerations
- Study location considerations
- What are the real differences/advantages for a young company that has limited resources going to other locations for clinical trials?
- Standard of medical care and data integrity in THAT country
The information on this webpage, including in the videos, is proprietary or licensed to Johnson & Johnson Innovation LLC, its parent company or any affiliate companies (“JJI”) and is for informational purposes only. This content is not intended to influence the use, sale, recommendation, or promotion of any products or services of Johnson & Johnson or its affiliates. The information presented in the videos is specific and applicable to region in which the original presentation took place. Many videos contain information from, or sessions given by, third parties. Please note that only those third parties that provide this information are responsible for it. By providing this information, JJI does not endorse these third parties or any of the information provided in these videos, and JJI makes no representations, warranties, or assurances, express or implied, as to the content or the information presented and is not responsible for any use of this information by you.